Monday, 10 July 2017
conventions of movie posters
EXTRA
Another part of posters I have looked at is the small section at the bottom, This is usually a section which includes the principle cast and crew. A majority of this is legal and copyright information which is made small as not many people bother to read it. Including this in the magazine may make it seem more professional. I may include it if the photography works with it. The font I would use is on Microsoft word and is called agency FB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Brief
i have decided to do the movie trailer. This includes.... A promotion package for a new film, to include a trailer, together with two o...
-
Before making my trailer i looked at a range of other film trailers and noted down what they include in there titles and credits at the end ...
-
Textual analysis The perks of being a wallflower The perks of being a wallflower trailer Starts with an establishing shot ...
No comments:
Post a Comment